Thanks for stopping by my résumé
I am a strong, experienced digital marketing project manager and senior ‘full stack’ web developer with extensive experience in managing varied projects across multiple brands and industries. Through my strong background in digital design and development and project management, I’ve crafted engaging games, applications and websites for some really great companies.
My strengths are greatest when combining my skills, taking projects from the brief through conceptualisation, design and development on to completion and delivery. Not as a maverick but as the leader of great teams creating great things.
To date, my work has rewarded me with some games industry accolades as the artist of the first BBFC certified computer games, an ‘Interactive Entertainment’ BAFTA nomination for ‘Creatures Playground’, national award winning design for my team’s work with Ford Motor Co and regional recognition in development when competing in the Property Marketing Awards against far larger brands and budgets such as Candy & Candy and The Shard with my work on the website for London Square.
I help businesses and people work in more intuitive ways through applied knowledge. I do it because it’s the best way I‘ve found to satisfy that which has always driven me - to learn, understand, improve and effect change - in creative ways.
Summary of skills:
- Advanced developer level of CMS, CRM, EDM, eComm and Web Apps built on web services, application servers and relational databases.
- Passionate about Code, Design and User Experience.
- Efficient personal/team time-management and development organisation.
- Good in managing time and organising tasks that deliver to deadlines.
- Avid learner of new coding practices and concepts.
- Experienced Search Engine Optimisation, Analysis and Strategy, SEM, GA, GTM.
- Working use of Apache Server, XAMP/MAMP, PLESK/Odin, Control Panel.
- Extensive knowledge of ExpressionEngine, WordPress.
- Proficient in design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, 3DSMax.
Professional experiences to date:
|2014 - 2016||
Landmark Group - Senior Digital Marketing Manager
My role within Landmark Group was to inspire, develop and lead a small team of astute marketers both as their manager and as head of digital development. A position responsible for the strategic planning, growth analysis, digital development and out-source management for 5 subsidiary companies in two distinct sectors as the group grew significantly year-on-year during my tenure.
|2012 - 2014||
Pixelwork Ltd - Lead Developer
Key clients: Amnesty International, RSPB, Royal Opera house, Barings Capital, Essex and Thurrock Councils, DP World Ports
|2011 - 2012||
Acumen Design - Lead Developer
Key clients: UKT&I, OfCom, Raffingers, Goldsmiths Group
|2003 - 2011||
Polygonsoup Ltd - Owner Developer
Key clients: Wunderman/Burrows/Ford, BBC, UKT&I, SAIC Inc, Teens Unite, FaithAction, Cabot Square Capital, Imprezzeo
|1986 - 2003||
Games Artist / Animator
Games companies: Creature Labs (‘00-’03), Online Plc (‘98-’00), Digital Magic Software (‘88-’90), CRL Group PLC (‘86-’88)
My Experience in focus: